Empower students to become Creators
If you want creative students, give them YAKiT Kids!
(video on YAKIT in the classroom)
Teachers are using YAKiT Kids in the classroom all around the world
YAKiT Kids allows students and teachers to bring any photo to life, which helps teachers to increase student engagement, improve/deepen student and teacher relationships, and to empower creativity and imaginations in every student.
(photo(s) of school teacher engaging with a student(s) using YAKiT )
Here are some ways teachers are using YAKiT Kids in the Classroom
List of Examples
- Use a YAKiT to animate the speakers of inspirational quotes and share daily or weekly with the class (ex: if you are using a quote from Bill Gates, have Bill Gates “say” the quote to the classroom!)
- Ask students to write and present creative writing and poetry using unique avatars
- Use to encourage English language learners to practice listening and speaking skills
- Use a YAKiT to animate and explain scientific concepts (ex: a water droplet to explain the water cycle, a plant to explain photosynthesis…)
- Create a classroom assistant to help deliver education material and content (famous actors, cartoons, etc.
- Encourage kids to participate in YAKiT Kids Weekly Challenges
- Use YAKIT to teach storytelling
- Learn new languages
We want to hear from you! Tell us how you use YAKiT Kids in the classroom
There's always room for the FreakNGenius team to be more creative and improve our user experience. Please take our five-minute teacher survey to help us unleash more creativity in the classroom.
(button to Google Form)
Join our Teachers Network today and tell us how you and your students are using YAKIT in your classroom Pictures and Videos are highly encouraged, it fuels to FreakNGenius team.
Let's Empower the Next Generation of Creators Together!
Creativity Amplify, Engagement Elevated