Are you in Seattle and have something you'd like to learn more about?
Each week Freak'n Genius' CEO, Kyle Kesterson, is opening up his calendar and inviting a hand-selected Seattle entrepreneur to sit down for a 30 minute 2-on-1 session to have real and raw conversations around a handful of topics.
Do you have a burning question? Some topics you can ask them about include:
- "Starting up" - you have an idea, or want to quit your job, now what?
- Team building and problem solving - learn a few new tips, tools, and processes for your team
- Fundraising - How to get meetings, close deals, which kind of investor is right for you?
- Marketing and PR - How to make a splash and connect your product with your intended conusmer
- Customer discovery and product validation - How to ask the right questions to build the right thing
- Product feedback - Get an unvarnished perspective on what you're tinkering on
- UI/UX - More unvarnished perspective on "is it easy to use?" or "is it beautiful", get critiques
This session is very casual, yet designed to help people wanting to enter into the world of startups, early-stage startups, small teams, founders, creatives, engineers, or just all around inquisitive people.
There are only 2 slots available each Thusday | 9:30-10:00am and 10:00-10:30am | Will be held at Cherry St Coffee on 1st and Clay in Seattle (unless otherwise noted)
Time is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Enter below to reserve a spot: